18 mo. – 2 yrs.
Your child will learn many things between the ages of 18 months and 2 years. We work with them on the following skills and many others.
- Sort by shapes and colors
- Stands on tiptoe
- Kicks a ball
- Use two- to four-word sentences
- Follow simple instructions
- Repeat words overheard in conversation
3 & 4 yrs. Preschool
In our first year of preschool we focus on learning in a group environment. We also have fun by teaching motor and other skills.
- Kicks ball forward
- Throws ball overhand
- Copies square shapes
- Draws circles and squares
- Begins to copy some capital letters
- Tells stories
5 yrs. Preschool
Our 5 year old preschool program is designed to get your child ready for Kindergarten. Our classroom is designed with the same amenities as a school.
- Separate bathroom facilities for boys and girls, just like in elementary school
- Copies triangle and other geometric patterns
- Says name and address
- Can count ten or more objects
- Correctly names at least four colors
- Knows about things used every day in the home (money, food, appliances)
School Age to 13 yrs.
We offer homework help, physical activity time, and afterschool snacks!
By the time your child is in the 1st grade until they are 12 years old, we offer many different types of learning opportunities for them. From summer field trips to fun places around town to school transportation to the area schools, we are here to help your child learn about their surroundings.